Didnt go to school today~ *skips around the room*
Set the handphone alarm to 7.45, for the 9 o'clock tutorial.
When the alarm went off.. Decided skip the tutorial and sleep for another hour. Therefore set the alarm again for 8.45.
Alarm went off.. Rolled to the left and right before finally headed to the bathroom.
Then while dressing, mum asked if I've skipped school before. Oh-oh. Red lights are flashing.
Told her yes, but not on a Thursday.
Fortunately, she didnt scold or anything.. Instead she just said that if I dont feel like going, then I dont have to. Yippppe!
Had croissants and fruit tart for breakfast. Ehem. *grins*
Then laze around.. Around noon, we went out.
Dad decided he didnt want the new car. Didnt think it's not worth it. Paying that much for a 1.5 car. And so, we're sticking to the current one. =)
Went to Hajah Maimunah Restaurant somewhere near Arab Street for lunch. Fuh~~~
Simply delicious. I love the kupang. Sorry.. I dont know what's it called in English. ;)
Then to Masjid Sultan for Zohor prayers. Followed by the car dealer to cancel the car. And to another car centre in Ayer Rajah to view more cars. Hehehehehee..
On the way back.. We stopped by Teck Whye. Know where that is? LoL..
Used to spend lots of time there. Since I used to go to madrasah at Masjid Al-Khair's old premises.
There werent many changes. Most of the shops are still there.
Had tea of pisang goreng and rojak then bought food for bro and went home.
I need to give my room a makeover. New paint and wallpaper.
A board to stick pictures or memo on. More shelves and boxes for storing the many things I long to throw away but didnt have the heart to. And also for my many CDs.
I think it's about time I make a change. Dont want to scare off potential mother in laws when they see my room. Khekhekehekehekhekehke~
<< Home