Didnt go to school today...
Woke up late. And feeling a teeny weeny bit sick. Maybe cause I didnt eat the whole day yesterday. =(
Thank goodness dad picked me up from work. Or I'd just have sleep on the side of the road. And work was tiring. There were only 4 of us, excluding my manager. Argh! Too many things to do. Clear the tables, wash the dishes, make drinks, takeaway counter, serve.. *faints*
My handphone's not with me at the moment. Dad borrowed it again.. Coz he gave the car dealer my handphone number. Haiz! Poor me. But it's okay. Mum gave me bro's handphone. Yipppppppe! But then again, what good is a handphone when I dont have any of my friend's number. Pffffffffffffffffffffffft~
Oh yeah, dad's buying a new car. A Nissan.. I was expecting dad to buy a Honda instead. Just like the current and previous one. Maybe dad got a change of taste. Anyway, mum said it's small. From a 2.0 to a 1.5! 1.5?!!!!!! I'm sure dad wasnt thinking when he got the car. How is it possible for me and bro to fit into the backseat of a 1.5? It isnt possible I tell you. We're both giants. tsk tsk! We'll have to fold our legs before sitting. And bro would probably have to take off his head or stick it out of the window. What if we're to go up a hill? Would bro and I have to go out and push the car up? 1.5.. 1.5.. 1.5.. My goodness. Even the first car was a 1.6. *sighs*
I'm hungry. I'd love a McDonald's breakfast. Ummmmmmmmm.. The SingaPorridge, hashbrowns, or perhaps hotcakes. Too lazy to go buy though. The nearest McDonald's either at Causeway Point or Marsiling.
I think I'll go back to sleep. Then maybe revise a bit of math before going to work.
Yes, yes.. I'm working again today.
Morning!
<< Home