forgotten dreams

Tuesday, August 26

Had breakfast at McDonald's with Yan today yesterday. Huhuhu! The advantages of being a SP student. ;p After the stomach's filled with hash brown..Sausage McMuffin & Egg and tea, we headed to the library where I checked my mail and did a survey for school.. Yan did her project. So hardworking! tsk tsk~ Then went to lecture.. Tried my darnest to concentrate on what the lecturer's saying. What with the running nose. Haiz!

It was raining cats and dogs on the way home. Aiyoh! Became more sick. Sleep for an hour before going to work.
Wasnt in the mood to work. But didnt have a choice. MC's only for Saturday. =)
Manager was nice. Asked if I was feeling better. Told her no and went to do counter duty. Thankfully didnt have to do washing since there was a new staff. Huhuhuhu~

Initially, didnt talk much to anybody since my voice sounded funny and a collegue, Nurul laughed her off whenever she heard my voice. After a while, my voice became almost normal.. And it wasnt long before I was my usual self, with a blocked nose. Laughed, joked and teased the other staffs. Furthermore, Zairi was there and the manager from the other outlet. =) During clean up, they switched on techno songs. My goodness! It was a real sore to the ears. tsk tsk! And thanks to them, I still have the Daddy DJ song stuck in head. Hahahahaha.. Dunno when I'm going to work with them again. *sighs* It's so much fun..

hmmmmmmmmmmMM... Thinking of changing my layout. But too lazy to design my own. Maybe I ought to "steal" one from blogskins, eh? LoL~
Okies ah.. Too sleepy already.
Bonsoir.