forgotten dreams

Wednesday, August 27

Have you noticed?
Nowadays.. When I changed my layout, there's usually a colour pink somewhere. Arkz! What's happening to me? I'm turning girly. LoL~

Went to work in the evening. Thankfully, there werent many people around. Got bored.. so helped auntie with the washing. Then Zairi came over to talk to the manager. He wanted to continue working at the outlet cause the other outlet he was posted to didnt appeal to him. Huahuahauahaua.. Crazy fella. Oh.. and he got burn. No idea how. Poor crazy fella. =p And he kept pestering me to work on Monday since he's working. Pffffffffffffffft~ Doesnt he know that I'd be on another island? Enjoying the sun, sand and the sea.. Huhuhu! Manager kind enough to give me off tomorrow. Since I'll end school real late.

Dad picked me up after work.. And I came home to find KFC and Pizza Hut waiting for me. Woooooohoooooooooo!
I'm going to have a late supper and early breakfast. *grins*
I wonder who ordered. Perhaps it was mum. Since it's daddy's b`day tomorrow. hmmmmmmmmmmmMM.. Did they celebrate without me? Anyways, I think I'll go make daddy a b`day card then party all night long.. with the cockroaches. Good food and better company... Huhuhu!
Boinsoir. Au revoir!