Helped with the housework today. Cleared the store in order to find the things needed for the chalet. Yayness! At last I get to enjoy. Have been looking forward to next weekend for ages. Huhuhuhuhu...
Went to Causeway Point with mum and bro to find dad's birthday present. Had no idea what to get for him. And after walking around a couple of times, we decided to get him a new watch. =) So, we got bro to model the watches while me and mum decide which one will look nice/suits dad. Saw this particular watch. Fell in love with it's colour and design. Pointed it to mum and she agreed that dad would love it. Bro disagreed. Said something about dad not going to wear it since it's too beautiful and would keep it. Just like he kept the wallet I gave him last year. Pffffffffffffffffffft~
We bought it anyway. LoL~
Shopped for mostly bro's stuffs. Since he has been complaining to mum that he doesnt have any clothes to wear and how she always buy me stuffs. Khekhekehekehkehekeee.. But it's a bore going shopping with bro. He makes the mood disappear with his negative thoughts and words. Furthermore, he likes to nag. Pfffffffffffffffffffffffft! I'm never going shopping with him again~ =p
Oh.. I'm feeling worse. Silly me! I had ice cream just now. While watching the tv premiere of What Women Want. Argh!!!!! Dumb².. *grins*
Anyways, dad's new watch looks similarly to this -->
<< Home