Initially, we planned to go to Johor for dinner at Pizza Hut. As it's so much cheaper there. Hehehehehee! But since there was a traffic jam at the checkpoint, dad made a U-turn and we went to Ikea instead.
Havent been to Ikea for such a long time. And it sure was nice looking at the stuffs. Just love the smell of the wood. hmmmmmmmmmmMM. And wasnt planning on buying anything until I get my salary but mum offered to pay. Yayness!!!! Bought most of the stuffs I saw the other day on Ikea's website. Bought 6 photo frames, a note thingy, bag to put stuffs in, candles & a glass candle holder and rug. Forgot to get the wall clock I was eyeing. Will get the CD rack when I get my pay. Oh yeah, not forgetting the mirrors. =p
Nearly cried my head off looking through the photo albums. His face's everywhere. The Hari Raya pics, East Coast pics, BBQ with family pics, Esplanade on Valentine's Day.. The heart seems to be missing him so much. And the brain's saying that the heart's being a traitor. *sighs* The brain's right. No point crying over spilled milk. Not as though he'll come back. Would he? I guess not. Anyways, have settled on 3 pictures to put into the frames. Will find 3 more later. Furthermore, I'm still undecided as to how to rearrange the furniture in my room. I've came up with 7 different designs! How eh? Which one should I choose?
Will probably "experiment" later since school ends early and wont be working. =)
Okies.. Off to sleep.
Nitez, morning!
<< Home