It was really a busy day for me today yesterday..
So many people want to meet/invited me out.. I'm touched but I felt a teeny weeny bit guilty turning down their invitations. =(
Anyways, went to Jurong Entertainment after school with Yan, Rozi and Mei Yan. Rozi treated us to McDonald's since it was her birthday. Funny, eh? We should be the ones to treat her.. Haiz.
Work was fine. Didnt feel like doing counter duty so me, spongebob(yeah, I gave the sponge a name.. LoL~) and the gloves worked together.. washing the plates, cups, glasses, cutlery.. blah blah blah. But then, after while.. Went to do counter duty. =) I guessed I might have grinned instead of smiling.. Cause most of the customers looked at me. hmmmmmmmmmmMM.. Oh well.
Oh yes, I've checked my schedule for next week. Will be working on Mon, Tues, Wed and Sat.. I'm not working on Friday! Yay! Yay! Anybody wanna ask me out? Tag me ah~ Please book in advance. Hehehehehee...
One more thing.. Any Nokia 8310 users wanna let go of their handphone? I have a friend who's interested in purchasing one. Please quote me your price by tagging. Merci! =p
p/s: Must be in good and working condition ah~!!!!!!
<< Home