forgotten dreams

Thursday, August 7

Just finished helping mum scan and print her students' drawing onto the T-shirt transfers. Then after mum had ironed them onto the small, cute red T-shirts.. it was then my job to write their names and class using the fabric pen. Phew~ I'm so tired! But now, looking at the T-shirts make the tiredness disappear. Cant believe that I've did a good job. LoL~ It'll be a farewell cum National Day gift from mum to her students. If I were in her shoes.. I wouldnt bother going through all the trouble. I'd just have given the kids chocolates or something. But then again, something made is always better than something bought, eh? =)

Good news..
I didnt skip my lecture. Though the pain was still there and I was having a migraine, I forced myself to sit through the 1 and a half hours of lecture. And eventhough half the class sneaked off when the lecturer stopped for a 10 min break, I was still glued to my seat. Hurray! I'm so proud of myself.. I know some of you feel the same way too. Khekehekehkeheke.. =p

Will be a very busy day tomorrow.
School starts at 8am. Ends at 12.. Pass my camera to the cousin. Then will be meeting Yan, Rozi and Mei Yan for lunch.. since it's Rozi's birthday tomorrow. Rush home for a little nap before going off to work.
Hopefully I'm still alive by then. Hahahahaa...
Bonsoir. Au revoir.