Slept for 5 hours. Woah! Woke up feeling better, hungry and with a blocked nose. Hehehehe!
There was nothing to eat. Boo hoo hoo! Then mum suggested we head to Johor for dinner. Yipppppeeeeeee! Finally I'll get my pizza~ BUT unfortunately for me, the was a traffic jam at the checkpoint. Blargh! This is the second time it happened. I need my pizza!!!!!!! Hmph.
And so we went to Geylang instead. Prayed at the mosque then went to New Hawa Restaurant. Had Beef Fried Rice. It tastes delicious and smells wonderful. Amazing eh? I can still smell eventhough I've got flu. ;p
After dinner, we went to East Coast. Saw Hardi, an ex-coursemate working. Said hi, asked how he was doing and stuff then headed to the beach. Found an empty bench and lied down.. facing the sky. Looked at the clouds passing by and began wondering about my life. Got tired of thinking and wondering, so picked up the phone and dialed Hakim's number. Was nice talking to him again. Missed him lots. Thought of meeting him for awhile but was too tired and sick to wait for him to come down. After hanging up, went to the bench mum, dad and bro were sitting at.. Dad started talking about marriage.. That he wanted me and bro to get married when we're 23/24. Arkz! And told us to start saving for the future, which I agree. It's about time I learn to save instead of spending all my money on things I dont really need. =)
I'm off to bed.
Need my beauty sleep.. In order to wake up early to watch cartoons. LoL~
<< Home