forgotten dreams

Thursday, August 14

Supposed to start work at 4.. But fortunately, manager let me start an hour later.
Fell asleep and dad woke me up at 4.30. Was going to be late. Have not ironed the uniform.. Have not bathe. Argh! As I was making my way to the bathroom, saw my uniform on the sofa, ironed. Dad ironed them for me. Awwwwwwwww~ I nearly cried. So sweet! Quickly bathe and changed then dad asked if I was ready. He sent me to work.. Before picking mum up from work and heading to work himself. My dad's so sweet. *sighs*

Today's manager is a guy from the other store. A funny and cute guy. Had a great time working.. Laughing, joking and tease the other staffs. Definitely in a good mood.
Mum came to visit again. Didnt get to talk long with her since the queue was long but it was nice seeing her. Hehehehehe!

Both mum and dad arent working tomorrow. Oh how I wish I can skip school to be at home with them. Or perhaps go out together. =) It's funny how one's heart works eh? Before I began working, I never thought much about spending time with my parents. But ever since I've started working.. I missed spending time with them. =)

Anyways, dad's birthday is in 2 week's time. I have no idea what to get him. Last year, I got him a Pierre Cardin wallet since his was almost torn and tattered. But, he didnt use it. He kept it in his drawer. Hehehehe..
Perhaps I should get mum and dad a handphone. I think they'd prefer sharing one instead of individual ones. Nevermind. Will hint and find out. LoL~
Bonsoir peeps..