They say.. If you truly love someone, it's impossible to change your feelings towards him or her.
So, does it make sense if a person suddenly says that he/she hates you? When he/she has been saying that he/she loves you over and over again.. Perhaps a week or day before? Or even a couple of minutes?
Funny, arent it? I guess that's not love. =)
It's already August. Almost the end of August. Soon it'll be September. And I'll be turning 20. I should start acting my age, eh? It's easy to say.. But have you ever tried it? And I like the way I am now. A people person. Hehehehee.. Dont you agree? =p
I know some of you are just bored of reading about others or I, myself blog about the opposite sex. The ones who I simply cant figure out how their minds work. The ones I distance myself from. Yeah, dunno why.. I seem to be running away from them whenever I sense that they'd want to take one step further. Hahaha.. I've changed. Now I know what others mean by I've changed. I'm no longer boy crazy or relationship crazy. Huhuhu~ What a relief.
That brings me to this..
What if I'd never find the one I'm destined or fated to be with? Or what if I've found him and drove him away? hmmmmmmmmmMM.. Would I end up an old maid? Or possibly, get my parents to matchmake. LoL~
I shouldnt worry over this small matter, right? I should just go with the flow. I'm sure HE has something wonderful planned out for me. Since my life is better and better each day. And everytime I think about him or the memories, HE'd remind me of the things I "pushed" away. That is, the truth. Ahhh... It's human nature. We always want to be reminded of the good times and never the bad. =) HE knows and understands that I still love him. After all that has happened. And HE'd always tell me in his own way that I deserve someone much, much better.
Okies.. I'm off to bed. Feeling very, very sleepy.
Nightz!
<< Home