forgotten dreams

Monday, August 4

Today, work was lots of fun.
Was feeling a bit tired and sleepy at first.. But after awhile, felt much much better. Especially since I only had to wash the dishes for 20 mins and then was taught how to make drinks, sandwiches and such. Woooooohoooooo! Anyone care for a cup of cappucino? Or mocha latte? How about ice blended chocolate? Khekhekehekehekehkeheke...
Furthermore, working with today's staffs made it more fun. And also, there wasnt that many customers. =)
Nothing seems to hurt today. No accident happenned. Except maybe for the spilled milk ah~ My hands were shaking. =p
Oh.. And most of my colleagues thought that I'm still in secondary school. Hahahahaha... I wish! Some even guessed that I'm 18. Woooohoooooo~ *grins*

I'm off to sleep. Dont have to work till Friday. Yay!
More time to catch up on sleep... LoL~
Bonsoir monsoir, madamemoiselle.