Went to work with a bad mood.
Didnt bother smiling to the customers.. Manager saw and commented.
Went to the kitchen and decided to do the washing.
After awhile.. Went outside to clear the tables. Looked up and saw someone very familiar. Looked again and realise that it was mum! My spirits rose and a smile formed on my face as I ran to approach her. Was so glad to see her there~ Couldnt stop smiling even after she left. =) I love my mum dearly.. Though once, a long time ago, I could never figure out how her mind works. That she could never understand me. That everything I do is wrong. But I'm so glad that things got better and better throughout the years. She became one of the closest people to me. The person I run to when I'm feeling down, when I need advice and need to talk. She's forever listening to me go on and on about my relationships. And though she didnt really approve of my relationship with this particular guy.. She didnt show or mention anything about it. She even tried to change her thought of him! I only got to know that she disapproves when me and him broke up. And.. she didnt rub it in. She didnt say, "I told you so..".
Oppppps! I getting mushy, arent I? Oh well..
Later on, Vina and her friend came over to say hi. She's so cute.. Wanting free stuffs. Hahahaha! Then a fellow coursemate came with his girlfriend. Was so embrassed to see him. Reason being.. He's sure to tell the others where I'm working at. Hopefully the rest wont come down to see me...
Took the bus home.. Dad and bro were waiting for me to get back. Bro was waiting cause he wanted his handphone back. Heheheheh! Dad was waiting cause he was worried. He actually went to my workplace to pick me up. Waited for 15 mins at the carpark then went over to my workplace to see if I'm there. Unfortunately, I was gone.. Since he didnt call to inform that he was going to pick me up. So he went back home and waited for me. Sweet of my dad, eh?
I'm so fortunate to have parents like my mum and dad.. Times like these made me love them more and more. Made me more grateful. Made me think twice about hurting them or making them angry. I dont know what I'd do without them. How I'd be without them..
I guess no one's more important than our parents.. and family. =)
<< Home