forgotten dreams

Friday, August 1

Yayness!
I have a new baby cousin~ From mum's side. My aunt gave birth to a healthy baby girl 2 days ago. And I only got to know about it yesterday. Heheheheee... Anyways, the new addition to our family weighs 3.2kg, too bad she wasnt able to beat bro's 3.8.. huhuhuhu, and her name is Nurul Balqis Aisyah Bte Zohri. Fuyoooooooooooooooooh! The name's so stylo milo, rite? LoL.. Anyways, cant wait for my uncle to take a pic of her and email it to all of us. Yeah email cause we'll only get to see her next year when her parents and my grandma move back to Johor. At the moment, they're at Penang. =)

Anyways, my lecturer told us to find a pic and to insert it into the page. Guess whose pic I used..



Click to view a larger version.

p/s: Herda, pinjam skejap ye.. Fiona looked so cute ah~ Cant resist! =p