forgotten dreams

Monday, September 15

Bonjour!
I'm finally back.. But I have no idea what to blog about, now that I have the chance to do so. tsk tsk!

Anyway, a quick update..
Went to Johor for a kenduri arwah after work on Saturday Had to take the public transport myself since dad didnt want to be stuck in a traffic jam. So poor me had to take the nice yellow bus with the nice driver and conductor.. alighted at Woodlands Checkpoint. Didnt know which way to go thus, followed the crowd. Heheheeh! Took the nice yellow bus again and alighted at Johor Checkpoint. Got the passport stamped and went off in search of bro and dad. =) It was really nice to see the cousins again.. The topic of marriage came up, as usual. Pfffffffffffffffffffft~ Dunno why 2 of my younger cousins cant wait to get married. Crazyness!

As for today..
Work up real early to clean the house since Zul was coming in the afternoon to help with the computer. And guess what? My computer now has a name! His name is Aaron. Khekhekehekehke! Rushed off to work as was late.. And saw Gogglebox while working. =)

hmmmmmmmmmmmMM.. what else to write?
Oh well. Will go to sleep once I've finished downloading some songs. Need music! Furthermore, I'm using cable. Blardy fast! Hahahaa.. *grins*
Bonsoir, au revoir.