forgotten dreams

Wednesday, September 17

The day started with me being late for my Digital System class. What's new eh? *grins*
Lecturer was going through the test paper. Suckies! Didnt feel like having a look at my paper as I was really confident that I flunked. After while, changed my mind. And you know what.. I passed! Woooooohooooooooooooo~ Got 64 marks. Not bad. For a person who studied last minute and has 5 papers to sit for. Huahauhauahauaua..

Next tutorial class was my Network and Server Management. The handsome lecturer came in class early. Sat down and took out the test papers. "Miss Nur Rafizah..", he said. Got up and took my test paper. In case you're wondering.. No, I didnt score the highest mark in the class. My name's the first on the class register. =p Anyway, I passed that paper too. I got 63 marks.

Hahahahaha.. 49.5 for maths, 64 for DS and 63 for NSM. Nice..
3 papers down.. 2 more results to know.
Gotta work later ,at last. I'm starting to miss work. Hehehehehe.. Crazyness.