forgotten dreams

Wednesday, September 3

Didnt have to go buy the papers afterall.. Mum came home early from work then went to SATA for her medical checkup and got me the papers. Huhuhuh.. Vina came over. Saw the pics.. Hilarious! Will scan and post them up when I have the time. =)

It was really nice seeing her again.. And talking face to face. Went out to buy ice cream and tidbits in the evening. Bumped into a friend from primary and a friend from secondary. Vina knows them too.. Since we're in the same schools together. Hehehehe! But it's funny how they didnt recognise her, initially.

Something wonderful happened.. I'm one happy bunny~
La la la..
Will go into details some other time. I need to print the past papers first then do more revision.. =)

Je t'aime cheri.. Et je sais que vous m'aimez aussi.
Merci cheri de tout. Vous ĂȘtes tout de ce que j'ai besoin.