Feeling very,very sleepy.
Went to sleep at 1++am. Set the alarm on my handphone for 7.10am. And when it went off, set the alarm again for 7.20. Then 7.25. Followed by 7.30. By then couldnt be bothered to set it again and so I finally got up. Khekhekehekhekehkee..
Estimated that I'd reach school at 9 but I arrived 15 mins earlier. hmmmmmmmmmmmMM.. Could it be that the MRT was fast? Anyway, Mr Handsome Lecturer didnt mind that I was late. Sat down in front of the computer, with my earphones still stuck to my ears and proceed to do my lab sheets and fall asleep at the same time.
Next, I had a internet programming tutorial. Lecturer gave out the test papers. Looked at mine and saw the number 24, written BIG and circled. Thought that I had failed. Was expecting it anyway.. But, silly me! That was the marks I got for my MCQ questions.. Not the total mark. Hahahahahaa.. And, I did pass. Syukur, Alhamdulillah. Had lunch at KFC in school with Yan. Then skipped DS lecture and went home. *yawns*
I'm off to sleep. Gotta work later..
Need money! I'm bankrupt again. Hahahaha! What's new? =p
But it isnt my fault! Had to buy presents for the birthday people.. Blargh! Why is it that most of them are born in the month of August and September?
<< Home