Fuh~
Time passed so fast while I was working just now. Must be because there were many people working. Let's see now.
Ah-ma - washing
Fidah - counter
Gina - counter
Me- counter
Kak Zarinah - counter/washing
Andy - baker
Tommy - Manager/all of the above
Wow! There were 7 people working.. No wonder~ Usually it's either 5 or 6. Anyway, they're down to usual 4 to do the closing, excluding the manager. And there were NO fussy customers at all! Syukur, Alhamdulillah. Heheheheh! But it's real embrassing when I have to serve guys.. Especially Malay guys. tsk tsk! You know, the eye contact and smile thingy. Aiyohhhhhh! I dont know whether I'm smiling/grinning/blushing/whatever. LoL~
DP didnt pick me up.. He's busy with something. Dad picked me up instead. Reached home, bathe and had spring chicken for dinner. Yummylicious! =)
Okay, I'm off to do more revision. By the way.. Ady, Jan and Ngiap.. If you're reading. You guys free on Sunday? Need help with Maths. BADLY! Or ZuL.. Please? Sms me, yah? Thanks~
One more thing..
It's PAY DAY tomorrow! Yippeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~
<< Home