forgotten dreams

Sunday, September 28

Gave Gemuk a bathe.. He was a good rabbit today. Didnt run away as much as he normally does. And he looked so cute with the towel wrapped around him, just like a newborn baby! Told mum to get the digicam and took a picture of him in my arms. Total cuteness.

I'm not working today.. Thought of going to Johor to make this year's Hari Raya baju kurung or kebaya or something. I've still not decided what I want to wear. Dunno if the family's wearing the same colour. It's always a last minute thing. And I'll always be the odd one out since I'm fussy. Anyway, waiting for dad and bro to come back from grandfather's new place. They're helping him move house. From Kallang Bahru to Pasir Ris.

It's almost the end of September.. And 1st October's Children's Day.
It's that time of year when mum becomes crazy looking for gifts for her students. And me, having to tag along everywhere she goes, helping her look around. *yawns* I'm still sleepy. Maybe a short nap might help.
Have great Sunday peeps~