forgotten dreams

Friday, September 26

Had to go to Courts at Ang Mo Kio since the cashier made a mistake. Dad paid using NETS. The girl forgot to check whether it was approved or declined. She just handed the camera, receipt and lucky draw coupons to us. She only realised that it was declined when she did closing, an hour later. Got our phone number from the lucky draw coupons that mum and I filled up. Imagine if we didnt fill it up. There would be no way for her to track us down. Therefore, free camera!!! LoL~

It was nice walking around Ang Mo Kio. Other than last night, it had been ages since I went there. Memories of him came flooding back. But no big deal. This time around I wasnt close to tears except for a sniffle or two. Khekhekehekekehkehkehkeeee.. Saw the guy Vina likes. He seemed to be in a hurry. Prolly rushing off to work. Then, made my way back home.

Walked all the way home, in the hot sun.
Gotta work later.. *yawns*
Off to sleep again. Good afternoon!