forgotten dreams

Monday, September 15

I have the Tudung Song stuck in my head. LoL~
Please proceed to Masri's to download if you're interested in listening. Support local talent. =p

Bumped into an ex secondary schoolmate/fellow member of the prefectorial board while walking to the mrt station. He looked really different and much more handsome.. without his glasses. It's amazing that I still remembered his name and he mine. And it's even more amazing that we only bumped into each other after being in the same school and department for 3 years!

Went to Causeway Point alone after school. Didnt plan to go alone but since everyone else was busy.. I had no choice. Not that I'm complaining. It felt really nice walking in and out of shops.. browsing. You know.. I find that it's much more difficult finding a gift for a guy than a girl. Couldnt figure out what to get for bro.. since it's his birthday this Friday. But luckily, after walking around.. I found the perfect gift. Didnt buy it though. Thought of getting it somewhere else. Where the price's cheaper and it's of better quality. =)

Cant believe that it's the season finale of Friends. *sighs* I hate it when the story hangs and I am left in the dark to either..
1) figure out what happen next or
2) wait patiently for the next season
Blargh!

Gonna know the result of my math test tomorrow. Am so not looking forward to that.. *sighs*
Wish me luck~