In case some of you are wondering why my last post was on September 6, dont worry. There is nothing wrong with your computer and you can stop refreshing the page. =p Reason why I wasnt updating my blog was because my computer died on me. Boo hoo hoo! Had Zul come over and look at it.. And sad to say, there is little hope of it recovering soon. Gotta get a new cd-rom drive, reinstall my operating system.. Then most probably reboot the whole system, which means.. All datas, pictures, documents will go kapooot! *sighs* And so, I wont be updating my blog as frequent as I used to. Most probably, will blog only when I'm in school, like now. =)
Updates..
Sunday
Spent the day trying to figure out what the hell happened to the computer. In the evening, went to meet up Zul and his friend to study for Maths. That guy is one hell of a smart ass. Hahahaha! Then he came over to take a look at my computer. Left at around midnight. Thank goodness he managed to catch the last bus home or the poor smart ass would have to walk all the way home. LoL~ Thanks again, Zul. Really appreciate it!
Monday
First day of the Mid Semestral Tests.. Paper totally sucks! Dont understand why the marks given for the questions are too high.
ie: List the four bottom layer of the OSI interface and the unit of information for each. (12 marks)
My goodness! I dont know whether to only give what they asked for or to add more information. Argh!
Anyway, went to FC3 after the test with Yan and Sharifah. Then Anu and Haz came over. After which.. we all had lunch and went off.
Yan and I saw Rudi, my ex-schoolmate at Dover MRT. Went over to talk to him. And, I have to admit that the guy's getting cuter and cuter, each day. *grins* Yan agrees with me. Or I with her. Since she was the one who pointed that out to me. Hehehhehee.. He got down at Bukit Batok.. Then Yan got down at Choa Chu Kang. I didnt feel like standing so I made my way to the other cabin, where I saw the ex's friend. =)
It was really nice seeing her. The last time we met was either during Hari Raya or the day the ex got involved in an accident and all of us went to visit him at his place and then ended up going to town, with the ex and his injured leg. Memories.. *sighs* Anyway, she asked why we broke up. Was quite surprised as I thought that the ex would have already told her. Dont worry. Didnt say any bad stuffs. Told her both sides of the story. Oh well.. Then we exchanged numbers and I alighted at my station.
You know.. As much as I dont want to talk about it anymore. I just want to say that I'm missing him.. *sniff sniff*
And though I've said that I hate him before.. I'm beginning to feel that I dont. That I never did hate him. Argh~!!!! Why must this be so hard?
Furthermore, I know that it's impossible for us to be together. He's happy with the person he's with, now.. *sighs*
Life's complicated.
Today
Maths paper.. It's easy if I had really studied. Janice completed the test in 48 mins.. Ady completed it 15 mins later. As for me.. I was struggling to complete it. Didnt do the first question. Which is 11 marks, if I'm not mistaken. tsk tsk tsk! My mind went completely blank when I read the question. And the given formlua didnt help at all. I'm just hoping that I pass.
Might be going to Swenson's to get the ice cream mooncakes later. Hehehehee.. Need something to cool down the nerves. =p
Oh yah, did I mention that there is no more darling prince? Yeah.. He's gone. Gone with the wind.
I guess, it was just not meant to be. Just like the other previous relationships. *sighs*
Okay, I'm off.
Will update when I have the time to or when my computer's feeling better.
You're free to sms or call me if you want to.. That is if you have my number. No point emailing since I cant check it either. =)
Toodles.
<< Home