I've truly had long and tiring day..
Firstly, didnt skip school like Herda said. Intended to but didnt. Merely skipped morning class to catch up on sleep and dream, dream, dream. Khekhekehekhekehkee. Next class starts at 12 but went to school early to have breakfast at McDonald's with Yan. She had her usual Big Breakfast while I finally settled for Sausage Egg McMuffin meal. Long eh the name? Had to repeat my order twice because of that. =p And also since the guy who took our order's still under training. Managed to catch a glimpse of his name. It's Ronny. Hehehehehee.. I think he's an Indonesian. Anyway there were 2 other Indonesian guys working there too. One of them's called Sakti. Didnt get to see the other guy's name since he was sitting a couple of tables away having his breakfast. The funny thing was.. I could feel their eyes on Yan and me. And everytime I glanced in their direction, I could see them staring back at me, smiling. Aikz! Isk isk isk..
After breakfast, made my way to the lecture theatre. Stopped by the library as the cousin wanted to pass me my birthday present. Saw Rudi there.. Then all three of us walked together to our respective destination.
Forgot to bring the work uniform in before leaving for school.. It rained and therefore, it was really wet when I reached home. Thank goodness bro helped to dry it in front of the fan. It did help a little.. No choice but to wear my damp uniform to work. Furthermore, didnt get to nap before going to work since I only had like 30mins before I had to get ready. Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffft~
Work was oh-kay. A bit slacked ah. Not many customers. Saw 2 guys from my secondary school. Both in NS, the Army. Wasnt really close to them but we still talked. The lady who talked to herself too came in. She seemed to be "normal" today..Except for the sudden outburst before leaving the area, scaring the girl and her bf.. who were seated right beside her. =)
Kak Zarinah and Cik asked what I wanted to do for closing.. Either washing, counter or coffee/warmer thingy. Decided to do the coffee/warmer thing since I need to upgrade myself. Khekhekehekhekehkee.. Finished cleaning up quicker than the last time. What can I say.. I'm a fast learner. Hahahahahaa!
People from the HQ's coming tomorrow. *yawns* Will have to be on my bestest behaviour. Oh yeah.. I got a review from a mystery customer again. Sianz! It wasnt that bad though. He mentioned that I didnt smile. Pfffffffffffffffft~! That's the only negative remark he gave about me. Thank God! Everyone working just now, minus the new guy teased me about the not smiling thingy. Crazyness!
Bro wants to borrow my digicam tomorrow. He didnt ask personally but smsed me instead. Funny kid. I wonder if he's afraid that if he asked me personally, I'd scream at him. Khkahakahkahakahaaa~ But then again, I'm afraid I might have done that if he had asked me personally. How can I be seperated from my darling baby. We have only been together for like what? 4 days? I havent even brought him out on a date, yet!
Being over protective eh? Hahahahaa.. Well, I'm going to lend it to him. Hopefully it comes back in one piece.. With nothing spoilt or broken or even stolen!!! *prays hard*
Paranoid.
I'm off to sleep after the washing machine's stop spinning.
Anyone free this Friday? Wanna go out? I'm not working. =)
<< Home