forgotten dreams

Friday, September 5

MAKAN TIGA from MAKAN KAKIS

1. What is your favourite snack when U were at the mamak shop?hmmmmmmmmmMM... There isnt as much mamak shops as there used to be, eh? Okay back to the question. My all time favourite is Super Ring. Yummylicious! Makes the tongue and fingers orange in colour. LoL~

2. Do u have the ultimate snack where U save for days to buy? What it is & how much?
Save? Never heard of that word before. Hahahaa.. I'm a anak manja. I dont have to save to buy stuffs. Usually, I'll just have to open my mouth to ask and my parents will buy it for me. Or I'll buy myself, with my own money. Since I'm a teeny weeny bit richer now. Isnt nice to still ask my parents for stuffs, rite? =p

3. Where would U eat yr snack? Right after u buy them, wait till U reach home or eat in yr own room and not letting anyone know?
Depends.. If I'm really craving for it, right after I paid for it. If not, will eat it at home. And share with the rest of the family.