forgotten dreams

Friday, September 19

Not feeling good at the moment.
Didnt meet Hakim, neither did I accompany mum and dad to buy bro's present..as mentioned earlier.

Mum asked me how I'm going to celebrate my birthday this year. Used to make a big deal out of it. Having BBQs or parties, year after year.. But this year, I dont feel like celebrating much. Nothing to look forward to. Except to be a year older. And a big 2 in front. And what do I want? I'd love to get my license or a digital cam. But are they important? Maybe I should ask for something like world peace? Happiness, harmony and peace among mankind. That's a bit too much to ask for, rite? =)

Then there's the fear of turning the big two zero. Especially so when my maternal grandma has prayed for the granddaughters to ermmmm..cepat dapat jodoh. Not that I'm complaining. I do want to get married. But isnt it a tad too soon for such things? A bit scary to think about it too. Furthermore, I'm the eldest granddaughter. And the 4 elder male cousins arent helping. I think they should go get married so that I wouldnt have to worry about anybody thinking of trying to matchmake me. Hahahahaha. Not the same case for the paternal side, though. I neednt worry about my paternal grandad complaining about me not having a boyfriend or anything cause I'm neither his eldest grandchild nor am I his eldest granddaughter. LoL~ And I think he thinks that I'm still with the ex. Or has dad already told him?
hmmmmmmmmmmmmmMM...

You know.. Being single has it's ups and downs. And it has only been like what? 6 months? Yeah, I know. What's 6 months compared to 2 years, right Janice? Hehehehehe! But somehow it felt much, much longer. *sighs*

Oh well.. Better stop talking about it or I'd go do something stupid. =p
Good night everybody. Have a nice weekend!