forgotten dreams

Monday, September 15

Panda eyes yet again..
By the time I finished downloading songs and installing the printer driver, it was already 1++am. *yawns*

Tossed and turned.. Only fell asleep at around 2.
Then someone just had to sms me with bad news at 4.30am. Blardy hell! Why bother messaging me with that news at that time? Cant he wait a couple of hours before telling me that? Thanks a lot for making me lose sleep thinking about it and ruining my day~! I'm tired of all this nonsense and confusion. Thus, I made up my mind and smsed back saying that we'd be better off not contacting each other anymore.

No more heartbreaks.. No more crying.. No more needing..

I'm currently at home. Thank goodness it's odd week. Therefore, I only have a 1 hour lecture later at 12. Like waste of time and money, rite to go to school for 1 hour? =) Woke up at 10, had breakfast of lontong (which was heavenly.. thanks to the paru and the gravy was purrfect!) and a mini kuih lopis. Yeah, I thought of Jennifer Lopez while I ate it. LoL~ Am not working today.. Manager said that they have enough people so I need not work. Huhuhuhu!

Okay, I'm off to bathe and then to school..
Good morning everyone!