forgotten dreams

Friday, September 26

The princess has got a new toy!!!

After Maghrib prayers.. My family and I went to Breeks at Ang Mo Kio for dinner.
Dad had his usual fish and chips, mum had the combo grill, bro had the steak and I had the BBQ chicken. Didnt like the salad cause it was rare! Ewwwwwwwwwwww! Then we tried 2 Korean dishes and also the cheesecake.

With our stomachs full, we walked to Courts where I had a look at the digital cameras. The guy at the counter asked if I had any brand in mind and my budget. And, he gave me a good deal. He's selling the camera to me for $499 when the actual price is $529. Huhuhuhu! Thought about it first.. Had a look at the camera and fell in love with it. Too bad I havent get my pay. Dad must have seen the longing look on my face, thus he offered to pay for me first. Will pay him back when I get my pay. *smiles* Yay! Yay! I finally have my own digicam. Yay! Yay!

Maybe I should name it, eh? Just like I named my computer.. Hehehehhehee.
Anyways, here's how my digicam looks like.





Oh yeah.. Wont be able to post the pics up though. Since cd-rom drive's still down. *hints hints to ZuL* Khekhekehekheeheee...

Good night!