Slept at 10pm last night.. Missed watching The Bachelor. Andrew Firestone. Huhuhuhu! Handsome and rich. I like~ *drools*
Woke up at 9 for 10 o'clock maths lecture.. Truthfully, didnt feel like going to school today. But forced my lazy self to. Hahahaha! Then went to town with Ady and Janice. Had lunch at LJS. Then walked around Far East. I bought disposable coloured lenses, since they were cheap and Ady bought permanent ones since she's rich. LoL~ Poor Janice couldnt get contacts because of her sensitive eyes. They wanted to go to Heeren for more window shopping but I was feeling a bit tired so took the train home.
Might be meeting Hakim later. *big grins* But if I dont, will accompany mum and dad look for bro's present. Yeah, they have not got the b'day kid a present yet. It doesnt really matter anyway since bro isnt home. Went out to celebrate with his friends. Furthermore, mum and dad need me around to help choose a present for bro. Wanna know why? It's because I have good taste. Hahahahahaa.. Like real~
<< Home