forgotten dreams

Saturday, September 27

Was busy playing with my digicam whilst waiting for mum and dad to get ready to sent me to work, when suddenly my MSN beeped. Oooo.. Someone messaged. Went to check and was surprised to see the ex's brother wishing me a belated happy birthday. Turned out that it wasnt his brother, it was him. Kind of surprised that he remembered and touched. He mentioned that he sent me an email. Unfortunately, I didnt receive. Would love to know what he wrote. =) I'd like to chat longer but I was running late for work. You know.. I'd also love to be friends again with him. If only he wants to be friends too. Ah.. Nevermind. =)

Mum and dad came over for awhile. Introduced mum to Zairie, Kak Zarinah, Rafidah, Nurul, Aunty and the new staff. Khekehekehkehekehkee.. Nothing else to do. Zairie thought that mum was my cousin! Hahahahaaaa. Weird guy. Rafidah said that I looked more like dad. *grins*

Today's customers seem to be testing my colleagues' and my patience. Argh!!!! Thank God I only had to work for 4 hours or I'd have explode. I dont believe in the customer's always right policy. Put yourself in my shoes.. Or in other frontline workers. Then tell me if you still believe in that. Blargh! *breathes in.. breathes out* I'm cool.. =p

Anyway, I heard this song on the radio in dad's car, on the way to work. *sighs*
It's so sad and touching.. *sniff sniff*
I dedicate it to you. I think you know who you are..

Jika Kau Bercinta Lagi
Alleycats

Jika Kau bercinta lagi
Cintalah sepenuhnya
Jika kau bercinta lagi
Jagalah kau hatinya

Engkau yang memilihnya
Tanpa memikirkan tentang diriku
Kini ku hanya dapat berdoa
Agar berbahagia kau disampingnya

Jika Kau bercinta lagi
Cintalah sepenuhnya
Jika kau bercinta lagi
Jagalah kau hatinya aaa aaa aaa

Aku tak dapat menghalang
Engkau punya kemahuan sendiri
Biarku hidup hanya mengenang
Peristiwa yang tak dapat ku lupa

Kini aku hanya dapat berdoa
Agar berbahagia kau disampingnya
Selamat tinggal
Aku mengundurkan diri