Went to work earlier than usual..
Bumped into this lady who talked to herself. Then she went into the ladies and started laughing and shouting. At first, I thought that maybe she had fallen down or hurt herself but she emerged a few minutes later mumbling to God knows who, "Are you hungry? Do you want to eat?", in Malay. Kesihan jugak tengokkan..
Had to do counter duty in the evening. And saw someone very familiar. An old close friend.. He came in with his girlfriend, I think. Either he didnt recognise me or pretended not to. I didnt talk to him either. Cik was the one who took his order while I pretended to be busy slicing the bread and stuffs.
Then Zairi tried to kill us all by using this strong spray thingy to clean the oven. It was so strong that we could hardly breathe. Everybody was coughing like crazy. Thus, we all went into the kitchen till it was safe to go back outside. Hehehehee! Thank goodness there werent any customers at that time.
Bumped my head on the oven's door. It blardy hurts!!!!! And couldnt think straight for a moment. Hahahahaha.. An hour later, it was Zairi's turn. He cut his finger while in the coldroom. The ice cut him or something. There was lots of blood flowing out and he wasnt doing anything to stop it. So, Nurse Afizah.. *ahem* came to the rescue! Shouted at him to wash his finger first before applying the handyplast for him. Yeah, I'm a part time nurse now. The other day I applied a handyplast for another colleague. Dont understand why they dont want to apply it themselves. Maybe they need my care and attention. Hahahahaaaa.
Did the cleaning at top speed. Managed to finish 5 mins earlier. But stayed back awhile since Zairi took my handphone to view my messages and I took his brand new Nokia 3650 to take pictures of my manager.. Pang, Cik and Kak Zarinah. *grins*
Luckily Dad picked me up or else poor me would have to take the bus home.
And now, I'm currently chatting with 2 guys I dont know on MSN. Both from NUS NTU. Both 21 years old. What are the odds? Dont know where they got my email address from. Could it be that they saw it in one of NTU's many toilets? You know. The kind of advertisements usually found in public toilets. Of free *** or something. Khekhekehekheehe... And you know what? It's lots of fun chatting with someone of a higher level of education. *grins*
Toodles~
<< Home