forgotten dreams

Monday, September 22

Went to work today..
Dont work on Sundays but had to since there was a shortage of staffs. Had to clean the glass panel in the evening. Didnt want to but did it anyway.. And saw Herda and her hubby. KHekhekehekehkehkehekee! Was as shock to see her as she was to see me. Ada hikmah disebalik disuruh lap cermin, eh? =p

A friend came by to buy something, which I forgot. Bought it for her.. *ahem* Staff discount. Huahuahauaahuahua... Got my payslip, finally! And got 3 coupons of 20% discount. Wah~! But then again.. No need to get excited. I'm sick of eating the food anyway. *grins*

By 9pm, I was half awake. With my eyes half opened and my brain functioning at a very slow speed. Couldnt wait for closing time. Did the cleaning as fast as I possibly can and went back 15 mins earlier.

8.30 class later. No more skipping handsome lecturer's class. Eventhough I managed to pass that module miraculously. Heheheee.. Alright. Good morning everybody!!!!!