forgotten dreams

Saturday, September 27

Woooohooooooooooo!
Got the good looking nice instructor again today~! Just looking at his smile can make my knees go weak. Heheheheheee...

Anyways, it was my first time for that particular lesson. Was a feeling a bit nervous. Didnt want to fail again. Keep telling myself to do it properly so that I wouldnt have to come back to do it over and over again, like the previous times. *grins*

Signal left, check blindspot, move, change gear, slow down, go around the bend, signal left and turn, pick up speed, stop at the traffic light, left turn again.. Go another round of the same stuff until the instructor says stop. Ah.. Chicken feet ah.

Here comes the difficult part.. THE SLOPE!
Every first timers worst nightmare. Hahahahaha..
Again.. start from signal left, check blindspot and move. Not necessary to change gear, check blindspot, signal left and go up the slope. Stop at the line (which is a few metres away from the top of the slope!!! Had to make use of the brakes or else I'll be going down backwards. Happened a couple of times. Hehehehehe~), change signal, check blindspot, release clutch and brake, go down the slope, change signal, break and stop in front of white line.

Wahlau!!! Can die ah trying to make the hands, feet and brain work together. First couple of times was really tedious. But no way was I going to give up. A couple of rounds and I was better. My stopping and moving off from the slope was better than the second timers. That's what the instructor said. Huhuhuhuh!

And so.. I passed my lesson. Yipppppppe~
Okay, gonna rest then to work.
Good afternoon!