Work was lots of fun..
It was Cik's birthday today. So.. Kak Zarinah, Zairi, Pang and me liven things up for her. *grins* The topic of the birds and the bees was brought up. Everyone got excited.. Giggling like crazy people. It got worse when I casually told them that I wanted to try a french pastry, Paris Brest. It's pronouced as Pah-Ris Breast. All of them burst out laughing. Hmph! Maybe it was the way I said it, eh? *grins*
Zairi asked me for help with O levels maths! My God! Wrong person to come to for help. Hahahaha~ But since he has no one else to help him, I'll try my best. It should be easier than the maths I'm taking at the moment, right? Anyway, I did get a B3 for mine. LoL~ And he got transfered to our store. Will be seeing him more often. Arkz!!!!!!!!!! Hahahaha..
I guess when you work with people you get along well with.. You would love your job. Oh.. and also if it's your interest. Used to dread going to work at the previous job. But I love the time when I worked as a kindergarten teacher after my O levels. That was fun too. Love my kids. Though all of them are little devils. Hehehehehe..
Anyway, 1 more week! I'm so excited~ La la la...
<< Home