Class starts at 9am but I only reached school at 9.20. KHekhekehekhekee.. While making my way to class, saw someone very familiar, Chin Chung, rushing to get to class too. But in his case, his lesson starts at 8. Almost 1 and a half hour late. Crazy fella. Saw another friend, Shahran.. He's late too I guess. Since he was half running up the stairs behind me. Grinned at him and quickly went into class. ZuL the stalker smsed.. Saying that he saw me. And yes, in my chekered pants. Hahahahaa.. No idea why everytime he sees me, I'll be in one of my many checkered pants. LoL~ Wanted to lie by saying that he saw the wrong person but while walking to the shop under the library, heard someone call out my name. It was him! The stalker~ Hahahahaaa.. No ah. He wasnt stalking me. He had just left the library.. =)
Sat with Chin Chung and a couple of guys since Janice skipped DCF lecture to finish up her DS assignment. After lectures, I went to the computer lab to do mine. Later, headed to FC3 where the whole gang's at. Had my lunch.. Saw the one guy I like. Janice says he's not bad looking while Ady asked why I like short guys. Hahahahaha.. Anyway, too bad he already has girlfriend. *sighs*
Network and server management lecture next. Both Chin Chung and I fell asleep halfway through lecture. Only woke up when the lecturer gave the class 5mins break. Both of us packed our bags and left to finish up our DS assignment. Spent 2 hours on it and it still doesnt work. Blargh! Errors here, there and everywhere. Couldnt be bothered anymore. Will just print it out and hand it in. Errors and all.
Was already 6++ when we made our way to the MRT station. Took the train together. He wanted to go to his friend's place at Choa Chu Kang. Found out that we were once neighbourhood neighbours! He used to stay at Blk 411 while I was at Blk 412. Wow! And when I told him about the time when Choa Chu Kang was the last MRT stop, before they linked it to Yishun like it is now.. How I dread the journey to my aunt's place in Yishun. He feels the same. His aunt's place in Yishun too. Double wow! *grins*
Anyway, got home and suddenly remembered the stuff I was supposed to do for Zairie. Went to find my purse but my gosh! I must have dropped it somewhere in school. Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Silly me!!!! SMSed Zairie to apologise for not being able to help him. He called me back to say it's okay and to report the loss of my IC to the police. Asked me when I'm going and I replied, "Perhaps tomorrow.". Reason.. I dont know where the police station's at in my area. I'm just worried about my IC. Since there's only a few cents in my wallet and I've already alerted the back of my lost atm and credit card. By the way, how much is the fee for replacement of IC for a first timer? $100? More? I'm going bankrupt again.. =(
<< Home