Damn! Freaking paper was really difficult. Janice left the class first. Then it was my turn. Was feeling so hungry that I couldnt take it anymore. Went down to McDonald's and thought of getting something to make the hunger go away. Bought the Fish McDippers Meal for $4.40 but ended up not finishing it. Ate a little bit. Not that it wasnt nice.. It was. It's just that I wasnt in the mood to eat McDonald's. =)
Anyway, walked to Dover MRT. Jan and ShuHui wanted to go to Causeway Point and so we took the train together to Woodlands. They went to Long John Silver's for dinner whilst I went to the workplace to see my manager. There werent many customers therefore we were able to talk long. Everyone was excited to see me. Oooooooooo~ I'm being missed. LoL! Cik asked me if I wanted to eat... Hehehehheee! Free, you know.. But I declined the offer. No potatoes potatos ah~ Khekehekhekehekhee... Went next door to LJS and joined the girls for dinner.
Walked around.. Didnt feel like going home just yet. The night's still young. Looked up to the sky and saw the stars twinkling. It was a lovely night.. If only we could stay out all night and fall asleep with the sky above us. *sighs*
Thought of the things that I long to forget. Everything reminds me of you.. Tried hard to keep the tears from flowing out. Your words kept echoing in my mind. "If only things were different..". And a couple of times I long to reply, "Things would be different if you make the difference.". But nevermind, I'll keep my comments to myself. Had to leave abruptly as the parents werent happy with me being out so late.
1 paper down, 4 more to go. Blargh!
Wish me luck..
<< Home