forgotten dreams

Monday, October 13

The day started off with me waking up around noon and got dressed to go to a kenduri with the family. It was raining heavily and yet dad drove fast cause he wanted to reach there the same time his sisters and their family do. With seat belt fasten on, I watched the view past by.. almost blurry. =) We did reach there the same time as my relatives. Saw granddad waiting for us outside the house.

Was there for about 2 hours.. Then we left since dad has to go work in the evening. Planned to meet my cousins again at the airpot on Thursday. Granddad and grandma are going to Ummrah.

It was still raining when we reached home. Took my blankie and went to sleep. Woke up later, hungry. Persuaded mum to call KFC delivery. Khkehekehekhee.. Had dinner of chicken, pizza, breadstix and whipped potato at 10pm.

Will be going to handsome lecturers class later. Though I have no idea what for. Since I've already done and submitted the assignment for that module. *sighs*
Guess I'll go sleep now. Toodles~

My love for you is growing stronger and stronger each day.. I know I'm suppose to stop it from growing but I simply cant and wont. I'm just letting it be. Hopefully, one day you'll know how much you mean to me. =)