Didnt know how I woke up today..
Was already half asleep and half awake at around sevenish. Remembered mum asking me if I've prayed and me replying, "Time of the month again ah, mum." Then poop.. back to dreamland again. In between dreaming, snoring and whatnots.. I could hear mum typing her work stuffs on the computer in the background. Weird. Finally, the handphone alarm went off. Got up, ironed clothes and went searching for my books, notes and stationaries. Everything of mine has got legs. One minute they're at the place I left them and next, they'll be someplace else. Magic!
Maths tutorial was ohkay. Brain decided to cooperated for the first hour then automatically shuts down and refuses to work again. Blargh! Talked to Jin Lin about DS Assignment. Told him that I'm having problems with it. He offered to look at my state diagram tomorrow. Awwwwwwwww! So sweet, nice and helpful.. rite? I'm so thankful to have friends like him and the others. After class, went to the computer lab to do my internet programming project. Decided to redo the whole thing. Thought that discussion would be long so, called up manager to ask if I could come to work an hour later. Thankfully, she said okay. But.. after going through all the trouble, the discussion lasted for less than hour. Haiyah! No choice but to go home. On another hand, it's okay. At least I get to rest before going to work. *grins*
Gotta get ready for work.
Oh yeah, no one wants the coupon? SMS me before 10pm, yah?
I'll get it for you, Insya-Allah. Then will scan and email them to you. Huahauahauhauaaa!
Toodles~
<< Home