Didnt sleep well last night. Kept thinking of the little argument I had with Hakim late last night and also about the conversation I had with the ex. *sighs* Woke up, check handphone for new messages and forced myself to go to school. Was supposed to be late for tutorial class but I wasnt. And so I spent a full hour in class trying to figure out how Javascript works. Pffffffffffffffft~
Didnt know where to go during break so I walked aimlessly around and bumped into Janice and Adeline. =) They were going to the Plaza to get coffee.. Didnt feel like going down so I went to the ladies instead. Yan called a few minutes later and we went to FC5 for brunch. Both of us had the Zinger Meal. Went our seperate ways an hour later.
DS lecture was boring. Didnt sit with Janice cause she was sitting in front. Furthermore, I didnt feel like paying attention. After lecture, made my way to the MRT station. Bumped into lots of familiar faces along the way. Didnt talk to them but smiled instead.
I've got so many assignments to hand up. It's driving me crazy!
hmmmmmmmmmMM.. Lovely weather to sleep in, eh? Too bad I got to work. *sighs*
Toodles~
<< Home