The first wedding we went to was at Bukit Panjang. It was just like any other normal Malay weddings. Lots of people, food and loud music blaring from the speakers. *grins* Made a mistake of wearing my high heels again. Towered over most of the female population and was on the same height level as most of the male population.
Next wedding is at Bedok Reservoir. While dad was entering the car park.. the newlyweds were leaving, in a brand new shiny dark blue convertible!!!!! Wahlau!!!! The car's blardy beautiful~ Was too mesmerized by the beauty of it that I forgot to take a pic. Blargh! And.. the best man's good looking. *grins*
The khemah wasnt under the block. Instead it was at the end of the carpark, between the 2 blocks. There's a huge stage.. where the pelamin is. The chairs beautifully covered in white cloth and a green bow tied at the back. Candles and flowers in the middle of each tables. A reception area.. a red carpet that leads to the stage. There's even a nice band performing. With guys playing the violin, guitar and everything. Just like the ones we can see performing at the orchestra. Total coolness.
Then we went to granddad's new palce in Pasir Ris. Where I get to see my darling baby step cousin. =) We left an hour later. Saw a handsome kitty lazing around and took a pic of him. Khekhekehekehkehekee...
Was so sleepy that I fell asleep in the car. Too bad dad drove fast.. Woke up 20mins later and found him parking the car.
I've only 2 classes tomorrow. Thank goodness.*yawns*
I'm off to sleep. Bonsoir!
<< Home