forgotten dreams

Sunday, October 19

Got bored of the chocolate colours.. And so I changed.

Was really busy at work today.. There were so many people. Didnt do counter much as wasnt up to smiling. Couldnt even muster up my plastic smile. Must be because of last night. After that incident, I feel like there's no point in me continuing whatever it is that I'm doing or feeling. Secretive, eh? Hahahahaha.. I know you're reading, Bro. I just cant be bothered to change my address again. =)

Mum told me that bro told her that I have a new boyfriend.. Wanna know who he thought is my boyfriend? Zairie.. Of all people. *slaps forehead* FYI, my dearest brother and whoever else is reading and isnt going to EVER tag me, I dont have a boyfriend. Neither am I planning to have one in the next couple of days, weeks, months or years. Thanks to last night's events. *sighs*

Huahauhauahauahua... Curious as to what happened, rite? Sorry, I'm not telling. Too personal. *grins*

My handphone's not with me at the moment. Lent it to dad since it'll be easier to contact him. We're going to Changi later.. Insya-Allah. Actually, bro was supposed to give his handphone to dad, due to a promise/contract between the parents and him but.. what with him behaving the way he always does, dad didnt want it, gave it to mum who then passed to me to hide and took mine. Not that I mind anyway. It rarely rings or beeps.. I'm less popular now. =)

I've noticed that I've little tolerance for friends of the opposite sex but not him. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmMM.. I wonder why. And I like the way how we think alike. Not all the time, but some. Like when he's talking and I know what he's going to say next and vice versa. I guess great minds do think alike~ Heheheheee..

By the way, did I mention that Vina saw one of my ex last night on her way back? Ah.. he's working somewhere near her area. Will drop by one day and see how he is. Khekehkehekeheee.. Macam perigi cari timba, eh? Ah.. who cares. Not as though I still have feelings for him. Just wanna disturb him.

Think will go to sleep now. Or I'll have difficulty waking up later.
Have a good Sunday peeps~


Cheri, ne reviendrez-vous pas a moi ? Je t'aime. J'ai besoin de vous..