Have I ever mention in my previous entries how much I love my job? Yes? Nevermind then.. I'll say it again. I LOVE my job! All thanks to my colleagues. Heheh..
It was a hectic day.. what with blur customers who have short memory span. KHekhekehekehkee. But with everybody working together, it wasnt long before we finally got time off to chat or joke with each other. The usual people never fail to crack me up. =)
Next week's work schedule's out. Will only be working 3 days~ Woooohooooo! Will surely spend the time off wisely. Time to meet the darlingest Vina or go swimming/gym with Ady and Jan or to BBDC for classes or finish up all projects, assignments and tutorials. Doubt that I'd do the last one. Huhuhuhu~
Anyway, couple of minutes before I finish work.. Received a disturbing SMS from a certain someone. The heart nearly stopped beating but thankfully it didnt. Anyway, dont understand why some people like to beat around the bush. For example, if let's say he likes me.. Just say it lah. Dont have to come up with all the nonsense. Sheeeeesh! Waste of time and money ah. *grins*
My room smells of lemons.. Dad went on a spraying frenzy. Spray here, spray there. He even went into bro's bedroom and sprayed. The kid's sleeping.. and most probably dreaming of lemons now. Hahahahaa.
Will be meeting another classmates to discuss DCF assigment. Blargh! Looks like I will have to go to work straight after that. *sighs* Anyone kind enough to pick me up from school tomorrow? Preferably one with his/her own transportation. Hehehehee..
<< Home