Have you ever been in a position where you've made up your mind about something.. And resolve to stick to it. But when it really happened, how your heart breaks and long for it not to. How you desperately want to turn the hands of time to change things the way you want it to be..
The heart's broken at the moment.
But you know.. The crying and hurting wont be for long. Just a couple of days.. Perhaps for a month. I'll try to be strong. I have to be strong. Not as though I have a choice. I've managed these couple of months without him, all by myself. I'm sure I can do it again. Just got to get myself busy.. Not think of him or this matter anymore.
It's raining now.. The weather matches my mood. *sighs*
Hujan membawa rahmat.. If it's indeed true, I wish for this heartache and misery to end once and for all. And also for the strength to get through this.
<< Home