I dont know why I like to irritate you so much. With the words I say and the actions I do. It somehow gives me a sense of satisfaction. It just feels so nice.. to see you angry. I must be weird to like you to be angry with me.
Could it be that I want you to feel the way I feel. Of anger, despair.. Or perhaps it's because I simply want you to start hating me so that I wont have to fall in love with you all over again. Doesnt make sense does it? Hahaha..
3 years..
Of wonderful moments or pain and hurt? I know you'll say that every relationship has its ups and downs. =) Know what I'll say? I'll say.. more of the pain and hurt but the wonderful moments sort of make up for it. But then, too bad towards the end.. I couldnt take it anymore. I gave up.
It wont be same this year.. You're not by my side. Part of me feels the pain. But thankfully the other part's trying to be strong. Desperately trying. =)
Why is it so hard to get over you? It was real easy to forget the ones before you. Sure I think about them once in a while.. But not as much as I think of you. I dream of you.. I think of what you're doing at various time of the day.. You're even in my prayer! *sighs*
I need a break. Maybe if I were to find someone to replace you.. It'll be easier to get over you. hmmmmmmmmmmMM. Okay, anyone out there interested in the offer? LoL~
<< Home