forgotten dreams

Friday, October 31

I guess like what Ady said, feelings can change in a matter of minutes.. is true.
Perhaps you got bored of me.. Perhaps I began to wonder if you're ever going to come back and whether I should keep hoping that you will. Perhaps my feelings for him have came back. Perhaps he loves me too, he's the one for me. Perhaps he isnt.. But at least I know that I do stand a chance to be with him. Unlike you, there isnt any restrictions.. Neither is he in a difficult position. Perhaps I'm making this all up for the hell of it. You can never know, can you? =p

Remember this?
If ever the day comes when you find a better girlfriend than me, just remember that what I gave you is the best of what I have and what I am to you is the best that I could be..