forgotten dreams

Tuesday, October 21

I guess with Singapore's hot and humid weather, it isnt a surprised that my uniform was dry after hanging it out for 3 hours. =)

Work was alright.. Zairie had to do washing since everybody was tired of seeing him. Khekhekehekehkeeke.. He's so kanchong. Thus, looking at him makes our eyes tired and our minds confused. =) By the time his shift ends, his uniform's really wet. Pang commented that he didnt do washing, instead he took a bath. LoL~ Anyway, he treated all of us to Burger King. So sweet, right? Heheheheee.. And I dont understand why Pang told me not to flirt with him. Blargh! I wasnt flirting.. We were merely monkeying around. Hahahaha..

Got the shocked of my life when I checked my handphone and read a sms from the ex. Saying that he saw me working. ArkZ! Called him up and asked where he was.. Seems that he was already on his way back from meeting his girlfriend. The heart didnt skip a beat. Neither did it felt jealous. But it did felt a bit sad.. and disappointed. *sighs*

The guy I made friends with came in a short while later. Didnt talk to him much since I was kinda of busy.. Furthermore, Cik was the one serving him.

Closing was a blast. Accompanied Bee Huat to the basement to throw the rubbish. We call it the airport. It was really dark down there. And it's more scarier than other days because there was a thick fog. Couldnt see my way about.. Thus, he told me to follow him closely behind. Awwwwwwwww~ Khekehekehkeheke.. Made ghostly sounds to frighten off other people and quickly ran away. LoL~

Might be going to school tomorrow morning to finish up the project. *yawns*
But then again.. not yet confirm.
I'm so looking forward to this Thursday.. I so need a break.