Initially, I thought that my LO's a Pakistan or Arab guy.. But turns out that he's TURKISH~! Woooooooohooooooooooo~ Sharifah's going to be so jealous. LoL!
Group studied with the kids before going to exam room at 6. Paper was really tough. By 7.45, I gave up and handed in the paper. Went outside.. Looked down to the level below and saw Jan and Ady. Shouted to them to wait up and went to McDonald's together. Had McSipcy Double meals and hot fudge sundaes. It felt like heaven~ Totally calmed the heart and soul. Then walked in the dark to Dover MRT. It was freezing cold. Jan's the only smart one. She brought along a sweater. Poor Ady and me were shivering.. =p Jan took the train with us. Had lots of fun talking to them both. It's funny how we're closer now..
I was the first to alight. But before alighting, I touched my seat to see if it felt warm. Amazingly, it wasnt~ Even Ady said so. She even said I've got a cold blooded a**. Or perhaps she's lying. Hehehehee.. Anyway, missed the bus. Had to wait for 15 mins before the next one came. Got home.. Saw that mum cooked the ex's favourite dish. Wahlau!!!!!
Lontong, telur burung-apa-entah-yang-kecik-tu masak sambal, bagedel dengan serondeng. Brought back the memory of us breaking fast under my block, a year ago. He was supposed to meet his brother but by the time we reached my place, it was already time to break fast. And so, I went up to get a drink for him but ended up bringing the whole package (Lontong, telur burung-apa-entah-yang-kecik-tu masak sambal, bagedel dengan serondeng) down. =)
Was online with Jan, Ady and Shar on MSN just now. It was really chaotic.. Everybody chatting at the same time, minus Ady. She was busy looking for emotions. LoL~ Made Jan angry by putting someone's picture. Huahauhauahauahaua..
Next paper's on Monday.. Think will start studying tomorrow. Will rest now. Arm seem to be hurting. Nitez!
<< Home