forgotten dreams

Friday, October 24



Me and Ady
Like she said.. We look good together, dont we? LoL~


Reached Woodlands MRT 20 minutes late.. Sorry yah Ady? =)
Thankfully, we got seats in the train. Reached Chinese Garden MRT station 30 mins later. Stopped by Cheers. I got a drink while Ady got the NewPaper. Saw a pet shop and went in to see the cute, adorable pups.. Finally made our way to the SC. There werent that many people. Thank God! Quickly changed and found a place to put our stuffs. Ady immediately set off to suntan while I had my late breakfast.

Went into the water a couple of minutes later.. First to the Lazy River. Followed by the wave pool and then the tube thingy. One of the lifeguards on duty is simply yummylicious! LoL~ 2 ahbengs were friendly. Kept waving to us. Or were they waving to Ady only? Hahahahahaa. Anyway, it became more fun when a group of off duty policemen came and sat at the shelter in front of our's. Ady and I cant stop looking and giggling. And I was drooling as well. We love men in uniform. =p Left the place at around 5. Took the train again. It was really packed. Fell asleep.

Dropped by workplace.. Zairie asked me to take a look at a compo he wrote. Then went to the library with Vina to read it. Got confused reading it. Walked around.. Had dinner at LJS. Went back to workplace to return the compo. Told Zairie to sms me if he wants to meet up to go through it later. Then Vina and I went to the pasar malam before finally heading home.

The cousin came later.. To talk to mum and dad about insurance (right spelling, no?). Fell in love with his scrambler. *drools*

Nothing to do at the moment therefore I messaged all those on my MSN who are online with this.. "Happy Deepavali.. Maaf zahir and Batin!". Almost everybody replied with a laugh and a return wish. *grins*

Anyway, think I'll go sleep soon.
Bonsoir. Sweet dreams!