Mum woke me up around 9am. Was still feeling sleepy.. Fell asleep whilst sitting on the toilet bowl. Khekehkehekehekheke. Now you know why sometimes I'm in the bathroom for so long. *grins* Dad was already home from work by the time I got out. Went to Changi Village for breakfast. Nasi lemak! Wooooohooooo.... Walked around before we finally went here..
The weather was so hot. Didnt feel like jumping into the water since the toilet's so far away. So, settled down on the mat which we placed under a huge tree.. Read the cartoons in the newspaper before falling asleep, again. LoL~ Woke up a couple of minutes later and took pictures with my darling.
Left the place around 3 and went to Afghanistan Restaurant in Tampines for a late lunch. The service there's really poor. So is the food. Looked nice, but didnt taste nice. Pffffffffffffffffffft~ Walked around the area and bought 2 scarfs. Cheap! Cheap! =) Then went back to the car and found the car's windscreen's cracked. A long, internal crack. Dad's really stressed up since it'll cost a couple of hundreds eh to replace it? Whoever did it doesnt deserve to be forgiven. How to when he/she doesnt have the courtesy to either wait for us to come back or write a note of apology. I doubt it's the work of a bird or an animal.
Went to my aunt's place to take my swimsuit back from my cousin. Was still full from eating the nice-to-see-but-not-nice-to-eat rice claypot so I didnt see the tea and cakes my aunt put on the table. Only when dad wanted to leave then I saw the kuih tarts. Wahlau!!!!!!!!!! Blum raya dah ada kuih tart! Furthermore, my favourite. *drools* Asked my aunt if I can bring home some and she gave a tupperware full of it. Wooooohoooooo~ *dances around the room*
Lovely.. Lovely kuih raya.. Khehkehekehekhekee~
Think I'll upload the pics later.. Feeling terribly sleepy at the moment.
Au revoir. =)
<< Home