My God!!!!
I got ITP (INDUSTRIAL TRAINING PROGRAMME-2003/2004).
What a surprise!
Name of the Student : NUR RAFIZAH BINTE MAZLAN
Adm No : *******
Class : Not important ah~
28 OCT 2003
Name of the Company you are attached to:
LITESPEED EDUCATION PTE LTD
Reporting Address:
BUKIT TIMAH ROAD
Person to report to : MR SUHAIMI
Tel No : ********
Period of attachment : 10-NOV-2003 - 03-JAN-2004
Time of reporting :
Allowance payable by the company : $400/M
hmmmmmmmmmmmmMM... Education? Arkz!
Think will drop by workplace later to inform my manager. *sighs*
And there goes my plan of going to KL end of the year with the girls.
On another hand, $400!!!!!! If I dont have to work weekends, I can work at the workplace. Then it'll be $400 extra. LoL~ Money, money, money!
Oh.. hopefully the person I'm reporting to is my supervisor or something. Cause then he'll understand that I need lots of time off for Hari Raya. *grins*
By the way, where is Bukit Timah Road?
<< Home